Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Allure Magazine loves Boobs!!


This month's Allure featured "The Naked Truth", a photo spread showcasing the beautiful and naked bodies of Chelsea Handler (love her), Eliza Dushku ("Buffy", "Tru Calling" and "Bring it On"), Sharon Leal, Lynn Collins and Padma Lakshmi (no clue who they are).

Anyway, my favorite is Chelsea Handler's interview - she's definitely a BBG!

ALLURE: Why did you agree to pose naked?
CH: "I like being naked, and I like Allure, so I figured, Why not?"

ALLURE: What was it like on the set?
CH: "I think it was easy—you're naked a couple times a day, so I think it would be easy for most women."

ALLURE: What body parts are you most proud of?
CH: "My boobs are good. They're real and perky. Even if you can't see them, the important thing is that I know about them, and the guys I've slept with know about them."

Despite Lakshmi's outlandish comment about having gained weight (she has an incredible body), the article is just another good example of how the media continue to compete in the popularity game by featuring risque photo shoots and bare-all-boob stories. I am curious to hear feedback so please leave a comment on what you think about this feature.

For the whole article and to scope out all the au natural photo shoot, click here.
(photo and interview courtesy of Allure Magazine)

No comments: