Sunday, April 12, 2009

GAP Bra Sale - buy 2, get 1 free!


Okay, so I have never been a huge lover of GapBody which includes their lingerie section but I was walking around Coconut Grove the other day and they were advertising a huge bra sale. I figured, hey I will give it a shot. Well, the GAP has one fatal gap - the company is not doing a good job in letting the world know how awesome its bras really are!


I found several styles I liked and most bras were under $30...and you get the third bra free. The Shape T-Shirt is pefect for A's, B's and small to medium C's and I especially love the zero visibility t-shirt bra - for those of us who can't go braless in a beautifully low necklined top. It provides great coverage and will mesh well under any boob-pleasing blouse. I also tried on the Lacy Full Support Bra still looks cute and sexy and is offered up to a size 38DD. I used to be a 36D-DD and can tell you - it is really soft and gets rid of the side booby which none of us want. Get over to the store asap to stock up on summer bras and visit gap.com for more styles.

No comments: