Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We are the Champions...


So, ever since I can remember I had to double up on sports bras for a good workout at the gym and looked like I was wearing a thick old bra my Grandma Gerdy used to wear. Not only was it hard peeling both of them off after a good workout, but the double action was majorly taxing on my shoulders - they would ache in certain areas from the straps, and let's not get into the posture problems.

Needless to say, there is one sports bra out there that fits like a glove and eliminates any chafing: the Champion Jogbra Action-Shape Sports Bra. It has a soft cup and allows room for the girls to breathe. The straps are thin and adjustable with velcro, and the bonus? I don't look like I borrowed grandma's bra from 1962.

Compared to other trendy ones found in Victoria's Secret or Bebe Sport, these sports bras are affordable and long-lasting. And, Champion has been around for years so the brand name is reliable. About.com is a great Web site to search for more of the top sports bras out there depending on your boobie size - just type sports bras into the search tab. And, for purchasing this one or any of Champion's bras, visit Champion's Web site.

Happy Sports Bra hunting!

No comments: