Thursday, April 8, 2010

This just in: boobs almost kill?


My best friend Amanda (you can check out her blog premiumgradehair) so graciously sent me this story...always thinking about Boobie Bible! So this email pops up in my inbox - subject line: "Woman's Giant Breasts Nearly Kill Boyfriend."

How do I even tackle this one? I've heard of many ways to kill someone - weapons, poison, assassination, even the old Brazen Bull trick. But I can surely tell you that this is a new one to me. if the boobs kill someone, do they sit on trial? How does this work? What if one boob is the cause - does the other get to go home free of charge? Below is a shortened version of the story, but click here to read the real deal.

A British woman nearly suffocated her boyfriend with her gargantuan 40LL breasts. Her boytoy stopped breathing, regained consciousness a few seconds later and soon broke up with aforementioned British woman because he was turned off from sex following the "rack of doom" incident.Dying to hear your thoughts and, perhaps, similar experiences?

Picture: Brazen Bull (Google images)


No comments: