Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sandra Bullock gloats about the girls


Boobie Bible apologizes for its recent hiatus but it's back in full swing.

I have long been a fan of The Miss Congenialty star but Sandra Bullock has been making some lousy movies lately. I miss the "while you were sleeping days" and remember "Speed" with Keanu? Well, maybe her movie career has become pretty monotonous but she does have one great asset that she's proud of. Have you taken a look at her girls lately? They are beautiful and she knows it too!

She was recently quoted saying 'I've got great boobs. I love my boobs. They're just not a triple D. I wouldn't know what to do with a triple D. They would have a mind of their own. I might be in a different kind of line of business.'

We feel you Sandra, but we are not feeling your latest movie! Although...we are always feeling Ryan Reynolds!

No comments: